Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today we also welcome Katherine Davidson, Realtor Broker Associate, of Prudential Network Realty to the LGBT/JAX Directory!



Today we also welcome Katherine Davidson, Realtor Broker Associate, of Prudential Network Realty to the LGBT/JAX Directory!

”I am a baby boomer living and working the beaches lifestyle and couldn’t enjoy myself more. Real estate is a perfect fit for me, because I genuinely like people. I care about them, and want to help them find a home where they feel safe, secure, comfortable and loved. My clients and I enjoy long-term relationships. I have helped some of them with their real estate needs as they’ve relocated several times."



See Katherine’s full listing and links at: www.lgbtjax.org/directory under Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment